Professional Fire Door Installation Service for Glen Forrest Homeowners
Doors Apart specialise in Fire Door Installation in Glen Forrest. We supply, deliver and install high-quality Fire Door Installation in Glen Forrest and the perth metropolitan area. You can depend on Doors Apart and our Glen Forrest door installers for quality workmanship, reliability and efficient service.
Our products include a wide variety of timber doors manufactured by the leading door makers in Australia covering all doors including hinged doors, pivot doors, sliding doors, barn doors, fire doors, french doors, bi-fold doors, and stacking doors.
In addition, we offer a wide range of quality door furniture and accessories to cater to every customer’s unique preference interior decor and budget.
Whether you are renovating your home, looking for a casual upgrade, or constructing a brand-new office complex, we are here to help you select the perfect door or skirting boards for your environment and provide exceptional supply, installation, and painting services to achieve the perfect look for your home or business.
Our supply, installation, and painting services are some of the best in Glen Forrest, making us your number one choice for doors and skirtings in Glen Forrest and surrounding areas.
WE SPECIALISE IN A RANGE OF DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL SERVICES INCLUDING
- Commercial Doors
- Skirting Boards
- Property Maintenance
Whether you are building from scratch, renovating or just want someone to make sense of your own ideas, Doors Apart can help you bring you home or space to life.
Doors Apart provide expert door installation services in Glen Forrest for all door types including front doors, internal doors, external doors, screen doors, and wooden doors, in all door styles and frame sizes.
We also offer complementary door services such as new door painting and staining, door delivery, and consultation along with all of your door carpentry essentials.
Types of Doors We can Install:
- Door Hanging Glen Forrest
- Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Door Repair Glen Forrest
- Door Replacement Glen Forrest
- Internal Doors Glen Forrest
- Internal Door Replacement Glen Forrest
- External Doors Glen Forrest
- External Door Replacement Glen Forrest
- Back Door Replacement Glen Forrest
- French Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Front Door Replacement Glen Forrest
- Fire Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Apartment Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Office Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Factory Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Pivot Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Barn Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Sliding Door Installation Glen Forrest
- Stacking Door Installation Glen Forrest
Local Businesses we support:
- Glen Forrest Locksmith|24 hour Locksmith Glen Forrest
- Sliding Door Hardware
- Settlement Agents Glen Forrest
- Glen Forrest Kitchen Renovations
- Insulation Installation Glen Forrest
- Refrigeration Mechanic Glen Forrest
- Glen Forrest Carpet Cleaning
- Glen Forrest Emergency Plumber
- Emergency plumbing Glen Forrest
- Glen Forrest CCTV
- Glen Forrest Free Property Appraisal
- Glen Forrest Renovations
- Glen Forrest Award Winning Builder WA
- Three-in-one CCTV security systems Glen Forrest
- Glen Forrest Shade Sails
- SEO Perth Experts
- Cheap DIY Interstate Container Removal Glen Forrest
- Rodent Control Glen Forrest
- Bee Pest Control Glen Forrest
- Rexline Max40 Black Rubber Australia
- Managed IT services Glen Forrest
- digital TV installation Glen Forrest
- Perth Contemporary folk Recording Studio
Contact Doors Apart Today
CALL 0418 911 148
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
[grw place_photo=”https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipOMMrKowB0OESIK2UuU_qrEPkEbFfBIq3rFSfJj=s1600-w300-h300″ place_name=”Doors Apart” place_id=”ChIJxcP2r2JVzSsRK8FahdNPBN8″ pagination=”5″ text_size=”120″ refresh_reviews=true lazy_load_img=true reduce_avatars_size=true open_link=true nofollow_link=true]
Yes, we supply and fit all types of handles, locks and digital entry locks so you don’t have to call a locksmith.
No. We specialise in the installation of doors and stick to what we know best.
We will haul your old door away after the new door is installed for a small additional fee. Discuss this with Doors Apart directly prior to new door day!
If you have new interior or exterior doors they need to be sealed and painted. This means every surface- four sides and both faces. If you have attached hinges, locks or any other accessories, they need to be removed prior to painting as well. New timber doors should be painted as soon as they are fitted by a professional painter.
A few of the brands we supply are Humes, Corinthian and Cedar West. We offer a variety of options, so you can get exactly what you are looking for. We use these manufacturers as they are backed by warranties and comply with Australian Standards and Regulations. Not sure on what type of door is best? We will happily assist you in picking the right product for your situation.
The standard estimated lead time for our door’s changes depending on what type and size of door you require. Some doors can be fitted within a few days to a week if they are available on shelf, others take several weeks to be manufactured due to their size and style.
It depends on your budget and your taste. If you want a truly, authentic, elegant look than you can’t go past timber. But you also must be aware that wood doors require more maintenance. Alternatively, fibreglass doors can mimic the appearance of wood without the maintenance hassles. Once you schedule your free estimate, we can help you decide on the best solution for your home.